Bh Cosmetics x Carli Bybel 14 Colour Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette | review + swatches


I finally own the Bh Cosmetics x Carli Bybel 14 Colour Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette and I'm so excited about it. I've wanted this palette since Carli announced it and I was quite surprised to see that it was still available to buy at Beauty Bay. Since it was still available to buy, I thought I would treat myself and purchase it. Carli is one of my favourite YouTubers and I've learnt so much about makeup from her channel.



Description on Beauty Bay's website: A 14 piece palette with eyeshadows and highlighters to flatter all skin tones. 

With a mix of ten mattes and shimmer shadows and four high impact highlighters, Carli Bybel 14 Colour Eyeshadows & Highlighter Palette houses a selection of neutral shades in a white, wipe clean palette. Worn alone or together YouTube sensation Carli Bybel has created the perfect collection of shadows for long lasting day and night looks. 


The palette is a white, cardboard palette and looks really different to ones I own. The palette is really pretty and has a really nice pattern. It has a mirror as well, which is good quality and is very handy.


There are five matte shadows and five shimmery shadows, all of which are lovely and extremely pigmented. I was really surprised at how pigmented the shades were when I swatched them, especially the shimmer shadows and highlighters. I love the shade range in this palette, especially the two on the top right. 


All of the shadows and highlighters in this palette are creamy, soft and blendable. I really am pleased that there is barely any fallout, it means I'm able to do my face makeup and then my eyeshadow without worrying about there being a massive amount of fallout. The eyeshadow and highlighters are long lasting, which I was really impressed with.


I really love the highlighters. The first two highlighters are what I use and the last two are ones I haven't used, however I think they'll be good to use as eyeshadows. I like that they have highlighters for all skin tones. All four highlighters are really, really pretty. 

(Top row)

Overall, I'm extremely happy with this eyeshadow and highlighter palette. I absolutely love it. Its my first product from Bh Cosmetics and I definitely want to try more from them. The palette is cruelty-free and really good quality. This was £18 was Beauty Bay. I know Carli has come out with the Deluxe-21 Colour Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette, so I'm sure I'll try and get hold of that if it comes to the UK, as that looks incredible also.

(Middle row)

Do you own this palette or the deluxe one? 

(highlighters - bottom row)

Instagram | YouTube | Twitter | Pinterest | Snapchat: embarker97


Comments

  1. the colours look so pigmented! I rarely go on beauty bay, you've now made me do a thorough search haha, not sure if this is a good thing for my bank balance! xx

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they really are! beauty bay's an amazing website, i love it xx

      Delete
  2. I've bought this palette twice and I absolutely love it. i hit pan on the highlighter twice i used it so much it's a lovely and affordable choice!

    abigail alice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love the highlighters and i agree with you!

      Delete
  3. These swatches are lovely, such a nice palette xxx

    Zoe ♥ MammafulZo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This palette looks incredible! I definitely want to get my hands on the newer version!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i want to get the newer version too, but i don't know if its available in the UK! this is an amazing palette xx

      Delete
  5. This palette is absolutely gorgeous. I definitely need to get it.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh it's soooooooooo pretty!! *heart eye emoji*

    absolutely love the packaging and the colours are to die for!

    katie xx lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, this is such a beautiful palette!!

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts