Casual ootd

When it comes to the summer, I don't dress very summer appropriate. I usually dress in what I'm comfortable in, which are clothes that are waaaay too warm for the summer weather. I've put together an outfit I really like wearing, which is fairly good for summer.



I'll start with jeans. I usually regret wearing jeans, but other than jeans the only thing I'll wear is loose trousers with cuffed bottoms... I've had my white Topshop Joni Jeans for around three years now and I only seem to wear them in the summer and this year I'm going to wear them more than I normally do. When I wear my white jeans, I'm extremely careful because I don't want to ruin them. Considering I've had these for three years, I'm doing a pretty good job at not ruining them. These jeans are comfy and the only jeans I own that aren't ripped. 


The top I'm wearing is my Purpose Tour x H&M top. This top is loose, oversized and short sleeved. I like wearing this with white jeans and I usually tuck the front into my jeans. The back has Purpose Tour dates from 2016 and I love this top so much. 



Onto the shoes. The shoes I've been obsessed with at the moment are my pink sliders from Primark, I originally got these to just wear in the garden. After trying these sliders on, I absolutely loved them. These are unbelievably comfortable and I feel like I'm walking on clouds. I've wanted a pair of sliders for the longest time and I'm so happy with these. I need more! 

Instagram | YouTube | Twitter | Pinterest | Snapchat: embarker97

Comments

  1. I haven't jumped onto the sliders trend yet, but I feel like I should - especially with this hot weather!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. neither had I until recently. they're so comfy and really good for this time of the year!

      Delete
  2. Oooh I do love the look of those sliders, so pretty! X

    Everything But The Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  3. topshop jeans are my favourite! I don't think I own any from anywhere else x

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those sliders - sliders are my current shoe obsession, even though it's getting much colder here in Australia haha.

    Amy // www.thenoiseinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're a new shoe obsession of mine too, I love them!

      Delete
  5. Lovely outfit! I really like your shoes and I can't believe they're from Primark, they're so nice! X

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts